Sunday, December 21, 2008

Buster's on 28th (Minneapolis, MN)

12/13/08

Since the only beer I had on this visit was Samichlaus, it may not be a fair review and I'll update at some point in the future. Also, we only ate the seasoned french fries for the meal. With that said, both were excellent.

The Samichlaus was well served and fantastic. At $11 a glass, you can decide for yourself whether or not this is reasonable.  However, since the purpose of the trip was to drink this wonderful world class beer for my birthday, I considered it a bargain. The french fries (eaten while the beer warmed, though it was served too cold) were excellent as well.

My wife and I are considering coming back to watch a football game on the small TVs scattered around the cozy bar.  It feels like a real neighborhood bar, including the bread coming from the bakery next door.  Good stop if you're in the area.  If you're new to beer, they have flights of all of their tap beers, which is nice and not always available at beer bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment